Saturday 26 September 2009

My Brother and My Birthday Celebration

Wow ! So happy..
Thx Bro and Sis for coming to my birthday celebration of coz my Ti Ruk oso..
But sorry that i am too early to be drunk..
Because i did not fill some food into my stomach and thats why..
Anyway.. I am glad to see you all attend and happy enjoying..
I am very proud.. So many of us was enjoying and we r the most people in the Disco..
Almost bombing their place.. Hahas.. Suai Hor !!
When i go up sing song for you all.. So many flower i recieve but the singer there doesn't
Hahahas !! Thanks for the flower..
Thx for all the present and the drinks.. And of coz Thx to my Bro Ryan for the birthday Present ! And such a wonderful birthday cake.. The words there really make me touch..
Brothers forever !! Cheers !! :)
My Ti Ruk de eyes so powerful.. Know which type and design i like to wear.. Hahas ! :)
Thanks Bro, Sis and Ti Ruk !!
Really very very very appreciate it..
Hope you all oso enjoy it..
Take Carez and Good Lucks to you all.. Cheers !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment