Monday 28 September 2009

Happy 22th Birthday to my Brother

Today is my Brother ( Victor ) birthday..
We went out at night to coffee shop to have our drinks and food with our mother..
We was chatting while eating.. All of us was drink Carlsberg Beer...
After awhile, Eugen and Edmund arrive.. And i bring Eugen to see a suitable birthday cake for my brother.. But at last we forgotten about it.. Sorry Bro..
After we done eating and drinking in the coffee shop, Eugen drove my back and edmund..
My brother and mother is walking on their own..
We head back home and get change to Thai disco..
We met Ryan Bro under my block.. And all get into the car and lets go ! :)
First, we head to BJ club.. Drink and find some1 awhile..
Second, we head to Siam Disco drink while waiting for my brother friends ready..
Third, we all together go to Oasis at Shelton Way near Sa Bai Sa Bai..
We stay there all the while.. There was quite fun and the music is nice also but too bad so many pai kia.. Hahas.. So many Singaporean girl went there also.. Hahas..
After the disco close.. My Brother was drunk and went missing.. So i and his friend went to find him.. I take a glass in case of any fighting there.. Hahas.. But when we open the back door..
KNN ! My brother at the back talking on fone.. Hahas !! Sorry for the Vaulgarities...
After that, Edmund, Ryan and i take cab and we send Ah Leong back to Geylang first..
Then we straight back to home.. My brother went for his supper but we didnt follow..

Thanks reader for reading.. Take Carez and Good Bye !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment