Thursday 8 October 2009

Hi all

Now i am in thailand..
Haiz.. Miss Singapore so much.. Every of my friends and brother is there..
I am sure they miss me oso yeah.. Cheers !!
I am so bored here.. But no choice.. How i wish to stay in Singapore..
Today morning woke up.. Prepare myself..
Ride motor out to buy Sim Card so that all of you can call and contact me.. Hehes :)
You all call me la.. I call you all is too expensive.. OK ! ? :)
Just now go ride motor find my Brother-In-Law..
See him playing the Remote Control Air Plan and Helicopter..
So nice but i dono how to play.. Gib me play sure every single parts of the plane broke..
Hahas... Now, i am in my own room updating my blog..
So sianx ah !! Remember to call me and chat hor if got time.. And i will be happy.. Hahas..
Hope everyone of us Keep In Touch yeah?
Cya all next year January yeah ??
Hahas.. Take Carez !! GoodBye.. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment