Friday 9 October 2009

...

Today.. Wake up early in the morning.. So tired..
Actually wanna go buy some item for my Bubble Tea Business..
But woke up too late and get F by my mom.. Hahas.. Too bad..
Called Edmund to buy Hello Card for use to call me in Thailand de..
Edmund !! Go buy and chat with me.. Same to everyone of you :P
Hahas.. Enjoying riding motor bike and ride around in my Kampong House.. :)
But very sianx nth to do.. Called Ryan Bro oso.. But he never call back..
So when to call my other people and chat..
Gina !! Yesterday a mysterious number missed call you rite ??
It is my number.. Call me back and chat la..
Miss everyone of you so much eh :)
Hahas.. Come join me in Facebook playing Zynga Poker yeah ?? :)
Take Carez all !! Anything just call me if u have my thai number :) Cya !!

No comments:

Post a Comment